StormPRO PerformanceIn considering all of the Insurance Roofing and Exterior Contractors out there, it is important to remember one guiding rule, that a sufficient contractor will provide sufficient service, a poor one can drain you of thousands in just a few short years, and the best will save you money while increasing the security and curb appeal of your home or business. If you want the best at an affordable price, you should contact us.
Call 855-Storm-Pro the Nation's best Storm Restoration Contractor Get a free estimate!
One thing we want to emphasize is that we are like you. We provide a service to your home or business that is second to none. Perhaps the one thing that does make us different from you is that we are experts in Insurance Roofing and Exterior Restoration. But we seek services in other areas of our lives in which we are not experts. Like you, we want the best services and goods to meet the needs and desires in our lives while at a price we can afford. And, in getting those services and goods at reasonable prices, we want to be treated as we deserve, with dignity and respect. As the best Storm contractors in our communities, we are always striving to offer you the best in all of the above because we believe in treating you as we seek to be treated.
Here is what makes us the best of Insurance Roofing and Exterior Contractors out there:
- Completely insured, two million in liability coverage for your home's protection
- Certified roof inspectors - best in the industry
- CertainTeed- SHINGLE MASTER INSTALLER certified, leading roofing materials
- Local and State-certified
- Partners with industry-leading companies
You have to ask yourself a question, what do you want from your list of Insurance Roofing and Exterior Contractors? We are renowned for our quality workmanship while keeping prices affordable. But we also believe getting value at a good price should not be a hassle. We want to make life easy on you because insurance restoration is what practice every day. You may have never had to deal with any storm problems before, and perhaps you imagine the repair process to be a stressful one. Well, we are here to say it does not have to be that way. We fathom the importance of building enduring relationships with clients, which is why we take the pressure off of you so you can continue your day stress-free.
We are one of the leading Insurance Roofing and Exterior Contractors in the nation with thousand of happy clients so far. When we take on a project, we do it right the first time around. We schedule your job at your convenience, and with insurance industry experience, we complete and process all insurance paperwork and close your claim correctly to make sure any future claim won't be denied. Additionally, whether it is a very big project or a small one, we absolutely leave your property in the very same condition we found it, leaving behind only a home or business in its best possible condition.
For excellence in quality, call 1-855-Storm-Pro
Free estimates and consultation
StormPro USA Insurance Claims AssistanceStormPro USA understands the insurance claims process. We also understand Insurance Companies desire to process claims efficiently and quickly. Our insurance claims experts will work closely with your insurance claims adjuster throughout the roof replacement process.
Listed below are a few tips when working with your Insurance Company and their Claims Adjuster:
- Contact StormPro USA to schedule a FREE on-site inspection to determine if your home or business has incurred hail damage.
- If damage is verified, contact your Insurance Company immediately.
- Your Insurance Agent can authorize any temporary repairs necessary to prevent further damage to your home and property.
- Your Insurance Company will probably require receipts for any emergency repairs you have done in order to prevent additional damage - keep all receipts.
- We recommend you take photos of the damage prior to any temporary repairs.
- Do not make any permanent repairs until your Insurance Adjuster has the opportunity to inspect your damaged roof.
- Once the roof inspection is complete, you will typically receive a claim sheet outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made for repairs, less your deductible.
- StormPro USA offers FREE Insurance Claims Assistance. Call us or
CLICK HERE for your FREE QUOTE!